Oracle Peoplesoft/Hyperion Developer
Category: Development, Infrastructure
Company Description: Leading investor in major financial markets
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Number: 8455
As a member of our client's Corporate Finance IT team, you will help them build upon their operational excellence by creating management dashboards and interactive reporting of business performance and financial analytics. You will improve automation to streamline billing, purchasing, budgeting, tax reporting and asset management. You will provide new insights to financial reporting by creating interactive views and drill-downs to the trading and expense detail that explain our performance. And you'll be a trusted partner of the Corporate Finance business team, constantly helping them define a vision for our future, working with them toward best practices, answering questions to help their understanding, and supporting our systems when they need attention.
- 3+ years of development experience with Peoplesoft and Hyperion
- Significant IT experience relevant to corporate financial reporting and corporate finance operations is desired, including work with one or more of general ledger, billing, purchasing, budgeting and planning, tax, and asset management.
- The ability to work closely with users to understand business needs and tailor solutions to those requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities, especially working collaboratively with business users and IT colleagues to resolve issues.
- Attention to detail, and a desire to deepen knowledge about both IT systems and business processes.
- FDMEE / ODI - Experience with Oracle's ETL tool, used for data migration from PeopleSoft to Hyperion.
- OBIEE - Experience with Oracle's enterprise-level Business Intelligence tool, specifically with creating and maintaining data models, and with advising users on how to get maximum value from the product.
- Hyperion Infrastructure - Hyperion is an enterprise system composed of several applications that run on multiple servers. The ideal candidate has experience with infrastructure maintenance, maximizing uptime and reliability, tuning for performance, applying patches etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of core PeopleSoft modules, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Purchase Order, and Asset Management.
- Experience and competence with PeopleSoft Application Designer, Application Engine, and PeopleCode
- Experience with using PS Query and nVision Reporting.
- Strong background with Transact-SQL.
- Bachelor's Degree. Preferred major, minor, or significant coursework in computer science, technology, business, or related field.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Andiamo Partners | 90 Broad Street, Suite 1501, New York, NY 10004