Senior Media/Broadcast Security Architect
Category: Development, Infrastructure
Company Description: Leading global provider of data, news and analytics
Salary: Highly Competitive, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Permanent
Job Number: 8562
Our client makes global business leaders smarter, faster with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data delivered on every platform, across every time zone. With over 2,300 news professionals in 150 bureaus across 73 countries it is critical that our technologies are secure with correct controls in place.
Our Global Security Architecture team is looking to add a Media/Broadcast Security Architect who is a guru in enterprise scale security architectures. We'll depend on you to review current state and then establish the controls and technologies required to secure the Media/Broadcast IT environment.
We'll trust you to:
- Evaluate business requirements and strategies
- Research information security and broadcast standards
- Conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments
- Study architecture/platforms; identifying integration issues
- Prepare a security roadmap to address vulnerabilities and threats as well as customer requests and audit findings
What's in it for you:
As a trusted SME in Media and Broadcast Security Architecture you will have the opportunity to collaborate with Design and Engineering teams across the enterprise focusing on broadcast and media systems. Media Engineering teams will look to you to assist with planning and securing Media/Broadcast systems.
On any given day you'll:
- Evaluate network and security technologies deployed
- Review existing policies and procedures and update as needed
- Identify and document gaps/risks in current technology landscape and put forward ways to remediate
- Plan and conduct security tests against the Media/Broadcast environment
- Develop security strategy & policies for the Media/Broadcast systems with the engineering teams
- Ensure all additions & enhancements made to any policies are documented in a timely manner
- Collaborate with external subject matter experts and industry leaders in evolving our strategic plans and roadmaps
- Gain stakeholder buy-in and support for strategies and roadmaps
- Evolve and improve security design principles, disciplines and processes
- Produce enterprise level security design for key Media/Broadcast initiatives together with leading the successful implementation within project and engineering teams
You need to have:
- A broad range of security experience and current Media/Broadcast technologies
- Understanding of the "live" broadcasting environment, both operations and transmission
- High level of understanding digital media technologies (video streaming etc)
- Knowledge of low latency networks and real time data
- Creative problem-solving skills to solutions that integrate business, technical and security requirements
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.
Please Note: All inquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your resume will not be submitted to any client company without your prior knowledge and consent.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Andiamo Partners | 90 Broad Street, Suite 1501, New York, NY 10004